Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Monday 14 December 2015

Festive fever pitch

So this week so far I have had four hours of Christmas carol concert practice, an hour nativity - my school then  an hour 'Around the World at Christmas' celebration followed by a Christmas disco. Tomorrow I have Christmas cushion sewing to finish, Christmas card making, Christmas biscuit making followed by a Christmas comprehension then more Carol Concert Practice culminating in the actual Christmas carol concert. The next day is Christmas party day, the following day is Christmas jumper day and the final day of work is our Christmas staff do. Think if I manage to crawl into bed covered in glitter and singing fairytale of New York I will have hit my Festive Peak??

No comments:

Post a Comment